The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Reviews Sub-Board and Two Widgets to the right of the index.

2 posters

Go down

Music Reviews Sub-Board and Two Widgets to the right of the index. Empty Music Reviews Sub-Board and Two Widgets to the right of the index.

Post by Sykesy Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:46 am

I have decided to add a sub forum entitled' Music Reviews' where you can leave reviews and such. I highly recommend it to help discussion.

Secondly I have added two new Widgets to the right of the Index. one to check recent Topics and who is Online. If you guys like it cool, if not PM me so i can change it.

Thanks guys.
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

https://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Music Reviews Sub-Board and Two Widgets to the right of the index. Empty Re: Music Reviews Sub-Board and Two Widgets to the right of the index.

Post by Beaueh Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:32 am

The review board is good idea, but without reviews, it's not much of a reviews board. I will try to add to it.
Beaueh
Beaueh
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 183
Favourite bands/Artists: : The Cure, My Chemical Romance, Alkaline Trio, Mötley Crüe
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down