The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nickelback Name New Album

4 posters

Go down

Nickelback Name New Album Empty Nickelback Name New Album

Post by Sykesy Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:10 pm

Nickelback recently announced "Dark Horse" as the title for their new album, set for release on November 18th on Roadrunner Records. Starting at 6AM on Monday, September 29th, the first single "Gotta Be Somebody" has been available for free download for a 24-hour period via participating radio station websites spanning all pop and rock formats, and via Nickelback.com or at nickelback.roadrunnerrecords.com. Additionally, the single was digitally delivered to radio on September 29th. Following the free download, the single was available for purchase via all online retailers. "Dark Horse" is co-produced by Nickelback and famed rock producer Mutt Lange (AC/DC, Def Leppard).

A true modern success story, Nickelback has sold upwards of 26 million records worldwide, with 2005's "All The Right Reasons" accounting for 10 million of that total. In addition, the six singles from the album totaled 9.3 million downloads and 5.5 million ringtones. All proceeds of digital single and video sales for the song "If Everyone Cared" between February 1 and July 31, 2007 were donated to charity, equally distributed between Amnesty International and International Childrens' Awareness Canada. Each of the five videos from All The Right Reasons has reached #1 on VH1's playlist: "Photograph," "Savin' Me," "Far Away," "If Everyone Cared" and "Rockstar." In 2006 Nickelback was awarded a World Music Award for "World's Best Rock Group," a Billboard Touring Award for "Breakthrough Artist," an American Music Award for "Favorite Pop/Rock Album" and a People's Choice Award for "Best Rock Group."

Nickelback plans to embark on a worldwide tour in 2009.
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

https://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Nickelback Name New Album Empty Re: Nickelback Name New Album

Post by Bolty B Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:34 pm

That's something that gives you pleasant dreams, Classic.
Bolty B
Bolty B
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 249
Favourite bands/Artists: : Prince, Michael Jackson, New Order, Joy Division, The Clash, George Michael, David Bowie, Billy Joel, Phil Collins, Stevie Wonder, The Smiths, Morrissey, Oasis, Van Halen, Guns 'N' Roses, Blink-182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:43 pm

Yeah, just look at the statistics. it shows how great they are Very Happy

But seriously ive been fortunate enough to preview some unrealesed tracks and there is a very different side to nickelback with this album.
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bek Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:06 am

I'm looking forward to hearing their new album, they had awesome success with the last one, and from what I heard of it, I really liked it. And with the worldwide tour thing, hopefully they'll hit Aussie shores! Specifically Brisbane Razz

Bek
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 351
Favourite bands/Artists: : Garth Brooks, Chris LeDoux, George Strait, Trisha Yearwood, Pink Floyd, Brooks & Dunn, The Eagles, Billy Joel
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:27 am

God i hope so. They supposably put on the best live shows and im not sayign that cause im a fan. They hired Stephan Joseph who was the pryo technician for Pantera and slayer so you can definately imagine how great they would be live.

Also if anybody would like there first single from there album just hit me up on msn:

Fozzyandjericho@hotmail.com

And ill give it to ya Smile
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bek Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:36 am

I've finally been able to listen to that new song, I really really like it! A definite hit!

Bek
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 351
Favourite bands/Artists: : Garth Brooks, Chris LeDoux, George Strait, Trisha Yearwood, Pink Floyd, Brooks & Dunn, The Eagles, Billy Joel
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:40 am

Glad you like it Smile

There next single ill be able to get soon. comes out on the 16th. Not sure whats its called though!
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sassymay Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:53 am

they have a new single coming out on the 16th of October?! awesome! I wonder if it'll be If Today Was Your Last Day.... wonder why they ditched that as the first single anyway?
sassymay
sassymay
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 28
Favourite bands/Artists: : Goo Goo Dolls, Nickelback, Nirvana, Lifehouse, The White Stripes, Puddle of Mudd
Registration date : 2008-10-03

http://www.myspace.com/sweetcharade0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:40 pm

I hope it is, and i hope its a little harder then the first single to.
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down