The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Version Of "Behind Blue Eyes" Is better

+7
Alex
Sophie
Bek
Kizza
ubane
DeathDivine
Sykesy
11 posters

Go down

Which version

Which Version Of "Behind Blue Eyes" Is better I_vote_lcap69%Which Version Of "Behind Blue Eyes" Is better I_vote_rcap 69% 
[ 9 ]
Which Version Of "Behind Blue Eyes" Is better I_vote_lcap31%Which Version Of "Behind Blue Eyes" Is better I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Which Version Of "Behind Blue Eyes" Is better Empty Which Version Of "Behind Blue Eyes" Is better

Post by Sykesy Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:25 pm

Which one do you think is better.

IMO its got to be Limp Bizkit. I just love Fred Dursts vocals in the song and IMO the other one isnt too great. So limp Bizkit takes it for me Smile
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

https://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Which Version Of "Behind Blue Eyes" Is better Empty Re: Which Version Of "Behind Blue Eyes" Is better

Post by DeathDivine Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:09 am

I agree with you on this one, I find myself listening to the LB version much more often than the Who's version.
DeathDivine
DeathDivine
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 262
Favourite bands/Artists: : Metallica, Breaking Benjamin, Tupac, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Chamillionaire, Avenged Sevenfold, Underoath, All That Remains, Arsis, Pig Destroyer, Nightwish, Red, Scar Symmetry, Tool, As I Lay Dying + way more
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Which Version Of "Behind Blue Eyes" Is better Empty Re: Which Version Of "Behind Blue Eyes" Is better

Post by ubane Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:10 pm

i like the who a lot better bothe are good but the who just come out on top in my book
ubane
ubane
Headbanger
Headbanger

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:06 am

Wow, I didn't even think this would be an actual question. At least The Who had talent. So The Who's, quite easily.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 391
Favourite bands/Artists: : Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Slipknot, Black Tide, In Flames, Scars On Broadway, 5 Finger Death Punch, Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Dope, Metallica + shitloads more.
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bek Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:08 am

I like both, but The Who, easily.

Bek
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 351
Favourite bands/Artists: : Garth Brooks, Chris LeDoux, George Strait, Trisha Yearwood, Pink Floyd, Brooks & Dunn, The Eagles, Billy Joel
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:20 am

The Who easily.

Sophie
Headbanger
Headbanger

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:31 am

Kizza wrote:Wow, I didn't even think this would be an actual question. At least The Who had talent. So The Who's, quite easily.
Yep Limp Bizkit butchered the song
Alex
Alex
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 43
Favourite bands/Artists: : Jeff Buckley, Iron Maiden, Death, Atheist, Leftover Crack, Operation Ivy, MIA, Mr. Bungle, Metallica, Slayer, Dissection, Kreator
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua.2009 Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:24 pm

Limp Bizkit is IMO the best.
Joshua.2009
Joshua.2009
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 38
Favourite bands/Artists: : Linkin Park
Registration date : 2008-10-28

http://www.myspace.com/joshuabanks2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinosaur Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:16 pm

Oh god, is this is joke? Limp's original version kills that sucky Who cover! pirat

Erm, The Who obviously, it's their song, all Durst did was take a gigantic piss on a great tune.
Dinosaur
Dinosaur
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 45
Favourite bands/Artists: : Thin Lizzy, Free, UFO, Dinosaur Jr, My Bloody Valentine, Sonic Youth, Television, The Stooges, Joy Division, The Replacements, David Bowie, Mission of Burma, Deerhunter, Mountain, ROUD GUITARS MUSIC :3
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaueh Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:21 pm

Wow. I like this Poll!

The Who. Evil or Very Mad
Beaueh
Beaueh
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 183
Favourite bands/Artists: : The Cure, My Chemical Romance, Alkaline Trio, Mötley Crüe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bon Jovi #1 Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:50 am

The Who's version man!

I've never heard Limp Bizkit's version anyways.

Bon Jovi #1
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 16
Favourite bands/Artists: : Bon Jovi, Jimi Hendrix, Garth Brooks, AC/DC, Metallica, Duffy, Guns 'n Roses, Hall & Oates, Foreigner, Aerosmith, Maroon 5, Daughtry, ZZ Top, Billy Joel, Def Leppard, P!nk, The Who, Neil Diamond, Lonstar, Pink Floyd
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaueh Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:29 am

I think you might have. They played it on the radio all the time......
Beaueh
Beaueh
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 183
Favourite bands/Artists: : The Cure, My Chemical Romance, Alkaline Trio, Mötley Crüe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down