The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood Walk of Fame : One star Missing.

3 posters

Go down

Hollywood Walk of Fame : One star Missing. Empty Hollywood Walk of Fame : One star Missing.

Post by C-Makaveli Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:26 am

The Hollywood Walk of Fame is known as one of the greatest acheivements you can acomplish once you make it in a certain profession. The HWOF has had many famous names laid down upon it, alot of musicians , Heres a list of a few :

The Bee Gee's
Ray Charles
Jimi Hendrix
Michael Jackson
Billy Joel
Elton John
John Lennon
Bob Marley
Dean Martin

And many many more greats.

Then you have Muscians such as :

Mariah Carey
Destinys Child
Ricky Fucking Martin

Taking up spots on the pavement. There is one name from the above list of legends that is missing.

Tupac Amaru Shakur.

How he has not been put on the Hollywood Walk of fame I do not know , proberly because they are too busy putting people , or should i say '' Puppets '' such as Kermit the Frog on. Or even go to another level of fucking retardation , theres no tupac , but there is Godzilla.

The reason I believe he hasnt made it onto the Hollywood Walk of Fame is because of the way he was portrayed by the media during the final years of his life. They labelled him a ''Thug'' , something which Pac himself described as not being someone who ''Rapes women and steals from others''.

Pac is the greatest selling Hip Hop Artist of all time. He is up there with The Bee Gee's, Elvis , The Rolling Stones , The Beatles when it comes to Music Status.

There are plenty on petitions online to get Pac on the Hollywood Walk of Fame but they are simply being ignored.

If it was up to me he would have been on there years ago , its a disgrace to his legendary status that he isnt on it.
C-Makaveli
C-Makaveli
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Walk of Fame : One star Missing. Empty Re: Hollywood Walk of Fame : One star Missing.

Post by Immortal Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:23 pm

It ain't legit until Pac's on it. Jokes like Ricky Martin over Makaveli? Ha.
Immortal
Immortal
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 268
Favourite bands/Artists: : The Libertines, Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Blink 182, Less Than Jake, The Killers, Eminem, Nas, Redman, Dre, Oasis, Lupe Fiasco, Jamiroquai and Immortal Technique
Registration date : 2008-09-27

http://wgx-the-rebirth.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Walk of Fame : One star Missing. Empty Re: Hollywood Walk of Fame : One star Missing.

Post by Kizza Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:54 am

As much as I'm not a fan of rap, I know all about Tupac, and he was an absolute legend for the rap industry. To have him not included with the first list of names is pretty rough, but have Mariah Carey, Destiny's Child & RICKY MARTIN!? WHAT DID RICKY MARTIN EVER DO BESIDES THAT VERY HOMOEROTIC SONG!? Yet he gets a spot above a legend of the hip hop genre, Tupac. Again, I don't know much about rap, but everyone over the age of like 10 knows who the hell he is and how big he was.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 391
Favourite bands/Artists: : Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Slipknot, Black Tide, In Flames, Scars On Broadway, 5 Finger Death Punch, Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Dope, Metallica + shitloads more.
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by C-Makaveli Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:25 am

Ricky Martin should have been shot at birth.

It puzzles me how Kermit The Fucking Frog and Godzilla are on the HWOF but Pac isnt.
C-Makaveli
C-Makaveli
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down