The Music Crib!

Idol star Kereama found dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Idol star Kereama found dead

Post by Sykesy on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:07 am

Former Australian Idol contestant Levi Kereama has leapt to his death from a high-rise Brisbane hotel.

The 2003 series contender had earlier performed at the Parklife music festival and was believed to be suffering from depression.

When the 27-year-old jumped, hotel guests mistakenly believed they had seen furniture being thrown from the building.

"We thought it was like a computer desk or a coffee table or something being thrown out the window," Grace Pearce told National Nine News.

Kereama rose to fame as a baby-faced contestant in the first series of the popular reality TV show, making the final 12 through a wildcard entry, before has was eliminated in sixth place.

His music career continued and he scored a record contract, releasing several singles in 2004.

Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

View user profile http://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Idol star Kereama found dead

Post by Bek on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:42 am

That's horrible, my cousin was a huge fan of him. That's just horrible.
R.I.P. Levi

Bek
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 351
Favourite bands/Artists: : Garth Brooks, Chris LeDoux, George Strait, Trisha Yearwood, Pink Floyd, Brooks & Dunn, The Eagles, Billy Joel
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:45 am

Yeah it is, i actually remember him. But the thing i dont get is how can you mistake a person and a coffee table. fair enough if you were far away but they way they talked about it seemed they were pretty close to the event!

Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

View user profile http://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Inah on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:11 pm

I don't know who he is, but that's really sad. RIP.
Inah
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top