The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay Marriage?

+6
Sophie
Inah
Kizza
Bolty B
Sykesy
Holyjoker
10 posters

Go down

Gay Marriage? Empty Gay Marriage?

Post by Holyjoker Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:56 pm

What are your views on gay marriage, should it be allowed or not?

Holyjoker
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Gay Marriage? Empty Re: Gay Marriage?

Post by Sykesy Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:15 pm

Im not going to state my opinion. Me and Inah have had this little conversation before and i didnt like how it turned out Razz
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

https://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolty B Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:17 pm

Yes it should be allowed. If a man and a woman who don't love each other can get married for money, why can't two gay people who love each other get married? Where's the fairness in that?
Bolty B
Bolty B
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 249
Favourite bands/Artists: : Prince, Michael Jackson, New Order, Joy Division, The Clash, George Michael, David Bowie, Billy Joel, Phil Collins, Stevie Wonder, The Smiths, Morrissey, Oasis, Van Halen, Guns 'N' Roses, Blink-182
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:10 am

It should be allowed. Let people choose how they wanna live, not have politics get involved. If a man loves a man or a woman loves a woman, how should that be treated any different from a man loving a woman?
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 391
Favourite bands/Artists: : Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Slipknot, Black Tide, In Flames, Scars On Broadway, 5 Finger Death Punch, Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Dope, Metallica + shitloads more.
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Inah Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:24 am

The Instant Classic wrote:Im not going to state my opinion. Me and Inah have had this little conversation before and i didnt like how it turned out Razz

Ahhh, the good old days, haha.

Well, I do think that gay marriage should be allowed. As stated above, it's no different to a man and a woman getting married. When two people are inlove with each other, no matter what gender they may be, it should be allowed. Why should other people stop them from doing what they want to do?
Inah
Inah
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:25 pm

I think it should be allowed.

Sophie
Headbanger
Headbanger

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by C-Makaveli Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:37 am

And I Quote From Mr Marshall Mathers III

'' Now in the bible it says Thou shalt not watch two lesbians in bed Have homosexual sex Unless of course you were given the consent to join in
Then of course it's intercourse and it's bi-sexual sex ''

I dont know really , I supose I dont really have a problem with a Gay couple or them getting married. But Imagen the tourment that a kid would go through if he/she had two dads ... or two mums ?
C-Makaveli
C-Makaveli
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:04 pm

C-Makaveli wrote:

I dont know really , I supose I dont really have a problem with a Gay couple or them getting married. But Imagen the tourment that a kid would go through if he/she had two dads ... or two mums ?

Does it matter if both moms or dads love their kids? Idk, I feel like if the kids are love, it doesn't matter. A lot of heterosexual couples don't know how to take care of their childrens just like a lot of them can. 'm sure the same applies to homosexual couples. It's just my opinion though.

Sophie
Headbanger
Headbanger

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by xNICKYURINEx Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:31 pm

Now as far as gay marriage goes constituted by the state, that should be more than allowed. I mean, it only makes sense to give them their born rights. Now as far as getting gay marriage in the church, well, I don't think that should happen. I mean, most religions have it that a couple of the same sex can't get married for a reason. That reason being that they can't reproduce and that's suppose to be the reason of getting married. So I understand why churches and some religions don't allow couples to get married. But the state has no excuse, I say they should definitely legalize gay marriage. It doesn't harm anyone, why not let them have the same rights as us single people?
xNICKYURINEx
xNICKYURINEx
Global Moderator!
Global Moderator!

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://www.myspace.com/xnickyurinex

Back to top Go down

Post by NIRVANAPLAYER Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:48 pm

I definetlly think that gay marrage should be allowed. I mean, it cant hurt anybody. Hell, even I have a friend thats bi-sexual, and the fact that she's bi-sexual dose'nt change anything. I just think that it should be legalized, and i support gay marrage even though im straight.
NIRVANAPLAYER
NIRVANAPLAYER
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 117
Favourite bands/Artists: : nirvana, slipknot, green day, stone sour, system of a down, scars on braudway, soundgarden, and a whole bunch more...
Registration date : 2008-10-01

https://www.youtube.com/IMABLEACHER

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:43 am

*generic obvious reply*

anyone who gives a damn if gays get married or not really needs to slam their head on a rock
Alex
Alex
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 43
Favourite bands/Artists: : Jeff Buckley, Iron Maiden, Death, Atheist, Leftover Crack, Operation Ivy, MIA, Mr. Bungle, Metallica, Slayer, Dissection, Kreator
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum