The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask moi the questions you seek answers of.

+2
Inah
Kizza
6 posters

Go down

Ask moi the questions you seek answers of. Empty Ask moi the questions you seek answers of.

Post by Kizza Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:43 am

Yeah. Cool title. That means you should ask me a question. Please mainly about music or wrestling. Nothing controversial or shit like that. Or just personal stuff, but no too personal >_>.

Ask away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 391
Favourite bands/Artists: : Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Slipknot, Black Tide, In Flames, Scars On Broadway, 5 Finger Death Punch, Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Dope, Metallica + shitloads more.
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Ask moi the questions you seek answers of. Empty Re: Ask moi the questions you seek answers of.

Post by Inah Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:49 am

Favourite band and why?
Inah
Inah
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Ask moi the questions you seek answers of. Empty Re: Ask moi the questions you seek answers of.

Post by C-Makaveli Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:56 am

IF you saw a Smurf Punch a Badger would you help the Badger or Smurf ?
C-Makaveli
C-Makaveli
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:25 am

Inah wrote:Favourite band and why?

Led Zeppelin man. I grew up listening to Led, and they just stuck with me as a band that are very creative with their music, and weren't afraid to try something different. I find that their music is very listenable and I always enjoy a Led song. From Kashmir, Stairway To Heaven & Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp, I can listen to any of their songs.

C-Makaveli wrote:IF you saw a Smurf Punch a Badger would you help the Badger or Smurf ?

The Badger, I hate Smurfs.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Favourite bands/Artists: : Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Slipknot, Black Tide, In Flames, Scars On Broadway, 5 Finger Death Punch, Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Dope, Metallica + shitloads more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolty B Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:29 am

If you had to watch anime or a Nickelback concert, what would it be?
Bolty B
Bolty B
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 249
Favourite bands/Artists: : Prince, Michael Jackson, New Order, Joy Division, The Clash, George Michael, David Bowie, Billy Joel, Phil Collins, Stevie Wonder, The Smiths, Morrissey, Oasis, Van Halen, Guns 'N' Roses, Blink-182
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:26 am

Anime. I hate Nickelback, plus anime isn't THAT bad.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolty B Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:01 am

Kizza wrote:Anime. I hate Nickelback, plus anime isn't THAT bad.
A FREAKIN' MEN!!! You may have noticed this, but I'm the biggest anime fan on this board lol.

Would you stay awake for 48 hours to attend a Led Zep concert?
Bolty B
Bolty B
Moderator!
Moderator!

Favourite bands/Artists: : Prince, Michael Jackson, New Order, Joy Division, The Clash, George Michael, David Bowie, Billy Joel, Phil Collins, Stevie Wonder, The Smiths, Morrissey, Oasis, Van Halen, Guns 'N' Roses, Blink-182

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:41 am

Electricity wrote:
Kizza wrote:Anime. I hate Nickelback, plus anime isn't THAT bad.
A FREAKIN' MEN!!! You may have noticed this, but I'm the biggest anime fan on this board lol.

Would you stay awake for 48 hours to attend a Led Zep concert?

Yes. It would be a very rare occasion, and I would love to see them.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathDivine Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:56 pm

Whats on your signature? It looks fuckin badass
DeathDivine
DeathDivine
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 262
Favourite bands/Artists: : Metallica, Breaking Benjamin, Tupac, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Chamillionaire, Avenged Sevenfold, Underoath, All That Remains, Arsis, Pig Destroyer, Nightwish, Red, Scar Symmetry, Tool, As I Lay Dying + way more

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:07 am

Professional wrestler Rhino.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathDivine Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:48 pm

Kizza wrote:Professional wrestler Rhino.

Oh......damnit I was hoping for something better lol no offense to wrestling
DeathDivine
DeathDivine
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 262
Favourite bands/Artists: : Metallica, Breaking Benjamin, Tupac, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Chamillionaire, Avenged Sevenfold, Underoath, All That Remains, Arsis, Pig Destroyer, Nightwish, Red, Scar Symmetry, Tool, As I Lay Dying + way more

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:41 am

What were you expecting?

Yeah. Cool title. That means you should ask me a question. Please mainly about music or wrestling. Nothing controversial or shit like that. Or just personal stuff, but no too personal >_>.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolty B Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Do you like Prince? Michael Jackson?
Bolty B
Bolty B
Moderator!
Moderator!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:14 am

No. And no.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by xNICKYURINEx Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:25 am

Ever think about changing your signature?
xNICKYURINEx
xNICKYURINEx
Global Moderator!
Global Moderator!

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://www.myspace.com/xnickyurinex

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:40 am

No. I love Rhyno. Ever thought of changing back from a guy who looks like he's humping the drums?
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by xNICKYURINEx Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:59 am

Kizza wrote:No. I love Rhyno. Ever thought of changing back from a guy who looks like he's humping the drums?
Why would you be asking me questions in your question thread? Laughing

If you want to know, it was the lead singer from Impending Doom. Which is a Christian Death Metal band, it was from their music video "My Nemesis". I won't change it back, because to be honest, I listen to a lot more Paramore then I do Impending Doom.
xNICKYURINEx
xNICKYURINEx
Global Moderator!
Global Moderator!

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://www.myspace.com/xnickyurinex

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:10 am

But that guy had an awesome Jesus shirt. I want that shirt, even though I don't believe, that shirt was killer.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum