The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theory of a Deadman

4 posters

Go down

Theory of a Deadman Empty Theory of a Deadman

Post by Sykesy Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:45 pm

Theory of a Deadman Theory.Of.A.Deadman-band-2004

Theory of a Deadman (also known as TOAD or simply as Theory) is a rock band from Delta, British Columbia, Canada signed by Nickelback's Chad Kroeger to 604 Records. The band also includes traits of other music styles, such as country, metal and more acoustic elements. The band's lead singer, Tyler Connolly, gave Chad Kroeger a demo tape of their music while at an after-show party. So far, they have a total of 4 top 10 hits on the Mainstream Rock Chart.

Any Fans?

ive recently got into them and they are great. They have such a great lot of sings but my favourite would have to be "Bad Girlfriend". Everyone check it out.

Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

https://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Theory of a Deadman Empty Re: Theory of a Deadman

Post by xDarkxAngelx96 Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:32 am

I love theory of a deadman, got into them awhile ago. My fav song by them would have to be all or nothing and no surprise, I think all of their songs are great.
xDarkxAngelx96
xDarkxAngelx96
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 1
Favourite bands/Artists: : My Top 5:-->[Nickelback, HIM, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, Seether]
Registration date : 2008-10-04

https://www.youtube.com/xBrokenxSoulx96x

Back to top Go down

Post by JHG Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:02 pm

Love em! they opened for Shinedown when I went to that concert with my brother and boy was that fun! Great bad. I would have to agree with TIC on the favorite song. Bad Girlfriend hands dowm
JHG
JHG
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolty B Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:35 am

The Instant Classic wrote:TOAD
That name should be their real name, that has epic written all over it. Very Happy
Bolty B
Bolty B
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 249
Favourite bands/Artists: : Prince, Michael Jackson, New Order, Joy Division, The Clash, George Michael, David Bowie, Billy Joel, Phil Collins, Stevie Wonder, The Smiths, Morrissey, Oasis, Van Halen, Guns 'N' Roses, Blink-182
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum