The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tupac or Biggie

3 posters

Go down

Tupac or B.I.G

Tupac or Biggie I_vote_lcap100%Tupac or Biggie I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Tupac or Biggie I_vote_lcap0%Tupac or Biggie I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Tupac or Biggie Empty Tupac or Biggie

Post by C-Makaveli Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:24 pm

Tupac is considered as the Greatest of all time , Biggie is considered the second Greatest of all Time. Their beef with each other eventually led to both their deaths which shook the Hip Hop Industry. But who is truely better , Pac or Biggie ?
C-Makaveli
C-Makaveli
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Tupac or Biggie Empty Re: Tupac or Biggie

Post by Immortal Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:26 pm

Tupac every time. I'd say Jay-Z and Eminem are better than Biggie Smalls to be honest. Back in the day, Big was top quality stuff but not all of his music stands the test of time whereas Tupac's music was years ahead of its time, no one has reached his level yet. Big had the skill of rhyming but his flow wasn't as smooth as I like it and I prefer Pac's tone. When it comes down to it, Pac has nearly twice as many top tier tracks in my opinion. Don't get me wrong though, Biggie is a great rapper, I rank him fourth on the best ever list.
Immortal
Immortal
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 268
Favourite bands/Artists: : The Libertines, Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Blink 182, Less Than Jake, The Killers, Eminem, Nas, Redman, Dre, Oasis, Lupe Fiasco, Jamiroquai and Immortal Technique
Registration date : 2008-09-27

http://wgx-the-rebirth.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathDivine Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:23 am

Shady wrote:Tupac every time. I'd say Jay-Z and Eminem are better than Biggie Smalls to be honest. Back in the day, Big was top quality stuff but not all of his music stands the test of time whereas Tupac's music was years ahead of its time, no one has reached his level yet. Big had the skill of rhyming but his flow wasn't as smooth as I like it and I prefer Pac's tone. When it comes down to it, Pac has nearly twice as many top tier tracks in my opinion. Don't get me wrong though, Biggie is a great rapper, I rank him fourth on the best ever list.

I agree with all that except Biggie>Jay-Z IMO. Tupac wins by miles for me, there's no doubt in my mind at all that Tupac was a much better rapper than Biggie
DeathDivine
DeathDivine
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 262
Favourite bands/Artists: : Metallica, Breaking Benjamin, Tupac, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Chamillionaire, Avenged Sevenfold, Underoath, All That Remains, Arsis, Pig Destroyer, Nightwish, Red, Scar Symmetry, Tool, As I Lay Dying + way more
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down