The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruce Springsteen

4 posters

Go down

Bruce Springsteen Empty Bruce Springsteen

Post by Bek Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:19 am

Well, who else loves "The Boss."
I like most of his music, but Born In The USA, Born To Run and I'm On Fire are probably the standout songs for me.

So, who else likes The Boss?

Bek
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 351
Favourite bands/Artists: : Garth Brooks, Chris LeDoux, George Strait, Trisha Yearwood, Pink Floyd, Brooks & Dunn, The Eagles, Billy Joel
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Bruce Springsteen Empty Re: Bruce Springsteen

Post by Bolty B Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:21 am

I think Bruce Springsteen is awesome. Defiantly a favorite of mine. Dancing In The Dark was a excellent song IMO.
Bolty B
Bolty B
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 249
Favourite bands/Artists: : Prince, Michael Jackson, New Order, Joy Division, The Clash, George Michael, David Bowie, Billy Joel, Phil Collins, Stevie Wonder, The Smiths, Morrissey, Oasis, Van Halen, Guns 'N' Roses, Blink-182
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:22 am

I really only like Born In The USA. But im not very familiar with his other material so ill definately have to check some stuff out.
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

https://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bon Jovi #1 Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:23 am

Bruce rocks no matter what, but my lone fav song of his is "Born in the USA" I think I was 4 or 6yrs old when that song first played on the radio in the 80's & I was in Chicago visiting my grama at the time.

Bon Jovi #1
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 16
Favourite bands/Artists: : Bon Jovi, Jimi Hendrix, Garth Brooks, AC/DC, Metallica, Duffy, Guns 'n Roses, Hall & Oates, Foreigner, Aerosmith, Maroon 5, Daughtry, ZZ Top, Billy Joel, Def Leppard, P!nk, The Who, Neil Diamond, Lonstar, Pink Floyd
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum