The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Doors Down

+2
Inah
Sykesy
6 posters

Go down

3 Doors Down Empty 3 Doors Down

Post by Sykesy Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:30 pm

3 Doors Down is an American rock band formed in 1994 in Escatawpa, Mississippi by Brad Arnold (vocals and drums), Matt Roberts (guitar) and Todd Harrell (bass).The band signed to Universal Records after the success of their song "Kryptonite". The band has since sold well over 15 million albums worldwide since their debut album, The Better Life, which was released in 2000. They also perform more than 300 concerts a year and have shared the stage with other artists such as Tantric, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Staind, Nickelback, Alter Bridge, Breaking Benjamin, Econoline Crush, Hinder, Seether, Shinedown, Finger Eleven, and Daughtry.

Any fans of this band?
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

https://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

3 Doors Down Empty Re: 3 Doors Down

Post by Inah Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:44 am

I'm a big fan of 3 Doors Down and they're one of my favourites ever. My favourite songs of them are Here Without You, Kryptonite, It's Not My Time and Ticket To Heaven.
Inah
Inah
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:04 am

There all great songs. IMO "Kryptonite" is there best followed by here without you. but they have never made a poor song.
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

https://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Inah Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:12 am

The Instant Classic wrote:There all great songs. IMO "Kryptonite" is there best followed by here without you. but they have never made a poor song.

I have to agree. There isn't one song of them that I dislike or have been disappointed with. Every song of them is decent.
Inah
Inah
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bek Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:09 am

I haven't heard much of them, but Kryptonite and Here Without You are two of my favourite songs, especially Here Without You, there's so much emotion in the song.

Bek
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 351
Favourite bands/Artists: : Garth Brooks, Chris LeDoux, George Strait, Trisha Yearwood, Pink Floyd, Brooks & Dunn, The Eagles, Billy Joel
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ubane Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:07 pm

Bek wrote:I haven't heard much of them, but Kryptonite and Here Without You are two of my favourite songs, especially Here Without You, there's so much emotion in the song.

that is therer best song i friken love that song
ubane
ubane
Headbanger
Headbanger

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by JHG Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:01 pm

I love 3 Doors Down! I am curretly listening to them.. but I was super happy that I got tickets to their concert with Jet Black Stare, Hinder, and Staind. It was a great concert and I love their support of the troops over in Iraq. They know what to say to make you really think sometimes. Their song are just so deep and heart filled. It is amazing!
JHG
JHG
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by rockerdude Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:26 pm

They were supposed to come down to Houston a couple weeks ago but got canceled because of the hurricane. I was looking forward to seeing them.

rockerdude
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-02

http://www.myspace.com/utimike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down