The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis

2 posters

Go down

Oasis Empty Oasis

Post by Bolty B Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:18 am

One of the best 90s rock bands, and one of the best rock bands ever! lol
Bolty B
Bolty B
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 249
Favourite bands/Artists: : Prince, Michael Jackson, New Order, Joy Division, The Clash, George Michael, David Bowie, Billy Joel, Phil Collins, Stevie Wonder, The Smiths, Morrissey, Oasis, Van Halen, Guns 'N' Roses, Blink-182
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Oasis Empty Re: Oasis

Post by Sykesy Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:21 am

Oasis are truly amazing. I mean everything about them is great. 'Dont Look Back In Anger" which my favourite Oasis track is such a solid well built song and on top of that you have Wonderwall, One of the greatest tracks off all time. Definately an Astonishing band.

Liam and Noel are two funny guys. I dont necerserilly agree with soem of there views but at least there themselves not like many musicians.
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.

https://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolty B Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:29 am

Liam and Noel are real, that's why they are such gs.
Bolty B
Bolty B
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 249
Favourite bands/Artists: : Prince, Michael Jackson, New Order, Joy Division, The Clash, George Michael, David Bowie, Billy Joel, Phil Collins, Stevie Wonder, The Smiths, Morrissey, Oasis, Van Halen, Guns 'N' Roses, Blink-182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down