The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me Begin Work On Next Album

Go down

Against Me Begin Work On Next Album Empty Against Me Begin Work On Next Album

Post by Knot Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:33 am

Against Me! drummer Warren Oakes recently spoke to Billboard about their plans for the rest of the year. According to Warren:

"I know Tom [Gabel] has been writing this whole time. We'll probably take a little holiday break, then just get together and start collaborating and start fleshing those songs out and work on writing for most of the early part of next year. We'll probably do some shows some time in the spring, perhaps, to road test some of those new songs.

"We'll get in the studio when the time is right, when we have a batch of songs that are ready to go. The biggest pressure that's ever been put on this band has come internally, every step of the way. So we're just gonna take the time to get it right."

The prolific Gabel is also releasing a new solo EP, "Heart Burns", on October 28, 2008.
Knot
Knot
Headbanger
Headbanger

Number of posts : 75
Favourite bands/Artists: : Motley Crue, Guns N Roses, Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Slipknot, Greenday, Kiss, Metallica
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum