The Music Crib!

Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by C-Makaveli on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:43 pm


  • Ashley Massaro - 67
    Beth Phoinex - 79
    Big Daddy V - 84
    Big Show - 88
    Candice Michelle - 76
    Carlito - 84
    Chavo Guererro - 87
    Chris Jericho - 89
    Chuck Palumbo - 86
    CM Punk - 87
    Finlay - 87
    The Great Khali - 82
    John Cena - 93
    JTG - 82
    Kane - 90
    Kelly Kelly - 69
    Kofi Kingston - 85
    Lance Cade - 82
    Mark Henry - 86
    Melina - 72
    Mickie James - 79
    MVP - 87
    Rey Mysterio - 86
    Santino Marella - 83
    Shad - 85
    Shelton Benjamin - 86
    Tommy Dreamer - 86
    Trevor Murdoch - 82
    Triple H - 91
    Umaga - 86
    The Undertaker - 95
    Victoria - 78
    William Regal - 86


Couple things about this list.

1) Mark Henry & Chuck Palumbo are better than Carlito and equally as good as Rey Mysterio ....... riiiite.
2) We were promised a full up to date roster ...... Murdoch was released weeks ago and Ashley and Big Daddy V have been gone since Mania.Sure Cade was only just released but still.


Other than that it looks a sweet game with alot more superstars on the way including Mr Kennedy , Randy Orton , Shawn Michaels , Batista , The Miz and many many more.
avatar
C-Makaveli
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by Kizza on Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:32 am

They can't just take wrestlers out of the game once they have completed it.
avatar
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 391
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Favourite bands/Artists: : Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Slipknot, Black Tide, In Flames, Scars On Broadway, 5 Finger Death Punch, Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Dope, Metallica + shitloads more.
Registration date : 2008-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by C-Makaveli on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:17 am

Kizza wrote:They can't just take wrestlers out of the game once they have completed it.

Chris Benoit was the main character in the Smackdown vs Raw 2008 videogame and they took him out easily enough.
avatar
C-Makaveli
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by xNICKYURINEx on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:11 am

Why would it bother you? The more the merrier in my opinion. If they took superstars out they wouldn't add any new ones, so I'm glad they have a lot of released superstars.
avatar
xNICKYURINEx
Global Moderator!
Global Moderator!

Number of posts : 468
Age : 27
Location : Welcome to Chicago; Motherfucker!
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xnickyurinex

Back to top Go down

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by Sophie on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:49 am

I think the Miz is supposed to be in too

Sophie
Headbanger
Headbanger

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by xNICKYURINEx on Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:12 pm

They're still revealing the roster on IGN.
avatar
xNICKYURINEx
Global Moderator!
Global Moderator!

Number of posts : 468
Age : 27
Location : Welcome to Chicago; Motherfucker!
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xnickyurinex

Back to top Go down

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by Kizza on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:57 am

C-Makaveli wrote:
Kizza wrote:They can't just take wrestlers out of the game once they have completed it.

Chris Benoit was the main character in the Smackdown vs Raw 2008 videogame and they took him out easily enough.

Yeah but I'm fairly sure that's a bit different then some recently released guys.
avatar
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 391
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Favourite bands/Artists: : Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Slipknot, Black Tide, In Flames, Scars On Broadway, 5 Finger Death Punch, Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Dope, Metallica + shitloads more.
Registration date : 2008-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by xNICKYURINEx on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:43 pm

Chris Benoit being taken out of the game was for a reason. Because a superstar got released isn't a fair reason to do that. Hell it would just make it impossible for this game to ever be released.
avatar
xNICKYURINEx
Global Moderator!
Global Moderator!

Number of posts : 468
Age : 27
Location : Welcome to Chicago; Motherfucker!
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xnickyurinex

Back to top Go down

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by C-Makaveli on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:27 am

Heres some more people they have released on IGN.

Brian Kendrik - 85
Paul London - 85
Hardcore Holly - 83
Cody Rhodes - 83
avatar
C-Makaveli
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by xNICKYURINEx on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:42 am

Brian Kendrick*

I'm looking forward to be able to play as London and Kendrick once again. They were always fun to play with in previous installments. I think this is Kendrick's first time appearing though.
avatar
xNICKYURINEx
Global Moderator!
Global Moderator!

Number of posts : 468
Age : 27
Location : Welcome to Chicago; Motherfucker!
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xnickyurinex

Back to top Go down

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by C-Makaveli on Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:17 am

xNICKYURINEx wrote: They were always fun to play with in previous installments. I think this is Kendrick's first time appearing though.

If you think Kendrick is appearing for the first time how can you say he was fun to play as ?

And others yet to be released by IGN as far as I know are :

The Miz
Randy Orton
Mr Kennedy
John Morrison
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Shawn Michaels
avatar
C-Makaveli
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by xNICKYURINEx on Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:36 am

Because, London was always fun to play with and I'm a huge fan of Brain Kendrick. Therefore he will be fun to play with. Duh!
avatar
xNICKYURINEx
Global Moderator!
Global Moderator!

Number of posts : 468
Age : 27
Location : Welcome to Chicago; Motherfucker!
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xnickyurinex

Back to top Go down

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by C-Makaveli on Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:54 am

xNICKYURINEx wrote:Because, London was always fun to play with and I'm a huge fan of Brain Kendrick. Therefore he will be fun to play with. Duh!

No What I'm saying is you said that you had played as them in previous Smackdown games , but then said this is Kendricks first time , so how can you have played as him ?
avatar
C-Makaveli
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by xNICKYURINEx on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:07 am

Hmm, let me see...hmmm...maybe...possibly, I made a human error?

Or is that impossible to do? Or figure out without me having to tell you?
avatar
xNICKYURINEx
Global Moderator!
Global Moderator!

Number of posts : 468
Age : 27
Location : Welcome to Chicago; Motherfucker!
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xnickyurinex

Back to top Go down

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by Kizza on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:49 am

C-Makaveli wrote:
xNICKYURINEx wrote:Because, London was always fun to play with and I'm a huge fan of Brain Kendrick. Therefore he will be fun to play with. Duh!

No What I'm saying is you said that you had played as them in previous Smackdown games , but then said this is Kendricks first time , so how can you have played as him ?

Lol he made a mistake.
avatar
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 391
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Favourite bands/Artists: : Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Slipknot, Black Tide, In Flames, Scars On Broadway, 5 Finger Death Punch, Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Dope, Metallica + shitloads more.
Registration date : 2008-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Roster So Far ...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum