The Music Crib!

Hi everybody

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi everybody

Post by M.Shadows Fan! on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:15 pm

hey guys, its good to be here. Im a huge Avenged sevenfold and bullet for my valentine fan. So see ya's all around

M.Shadows Fan!
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi everybody

Post by Sykesy on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:16 pm

welcoem to the forum, stay active and have fun!

Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.

View user profile http://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathDivine on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:19 pm

M.Shadows Fan! wrote:hey guys, its good to be here. Im a huge Avenged sevenfold and bullet for my valentine fan. So see ya's all around

Nice bro, big fans of them too. Damn, now that i think about it, Avenged Sevenfold's newest album has got to be in my top 10 of all-time. Love that album. For me, Metallica has been my favorite band for years now.
DeathDivine
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 262
Favourite bands/Artists: : Metallica, Breaking Benjamin, Tupac, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Chamillionaire, Avenged Sevenfold, Underoath, All That Remains, Arsis, Pig Destroyer, Nightwish, Red, Scar Symmetry, Tool, As I Lay Dying + way more

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:21 pm

Avenged sevenfold are in my top 10 for sure. But metallica it really depends. Killem all, enter sandman and all that era was great. But St Anger sucked big time. way to mainstream sounding. But i got Death magnetic first day it came out and i love it Smile

Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathDivine on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:26 pm

The Instant Classic wrote:Avenged sevenfold are in ym top 10 for sure. But metallica it really depends. Killem all, enter sandman and all that era was great. But St Anger sucked big time. way to mainstream sounding. But i got Death magnetic first day it came out and i love it Smile

Ya, thats usually how it goes. But Metallica is the band that got me into hard rock and metal. Without the Load/Reload Era. I might not have ever loved songs like Whiplash and Seek and Destroy.

Death Magnetic is incredible. I never imagined it to be that good. I was really skeptic about it, but it turned out great. All Nightmare Long and the Unforgiven III are some of my favorites
DeathDivine
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Favourite bands/Artists: : Metallica, Breaking Benjamin, Tupac, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Chamillionaire, Avenged Sevenfold, Underoath, All That Remains, Arsis, Pig Destroyer, Nightwish, Red, Scar Symmetry, Tool, As I Lay Dying + way more

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:30 pm

Im definately a big metallica fan but st anger just killed it. "The day that never comes" IMO would be the ebst. But Unforgiven III would be up there.

Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathDivine on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:39 pm

Ya but you still get countless hours of great music without St. Anger. I happen to be one of the very few that actually liked St. Anger. It definitely was the weakest but I still play it every once in a while. Just made new Metallica thread, we can continue talking there.
DeathDivine
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum