The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does amy winehouse make you horny baby?

+8
Danny
NIRVANAPLAYER
C-Makaveli
Shavs
Bolty B
Inah
DeathDivine
Sykesy
12 posters

Go down

Does amy winehouse make you horny baby? Empty Does amy winehouse make you horny baby?

Post by Sykesy Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:13 pm

Does amy winehouse make you horny baby? 104048121247b58e3

I thought this was hilarious and i thought id show you guys
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

https://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Does amy winehouse make you horny baby? Empty Re: Does amy winehouse make you horny baby?

Post by DeathDivine Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:03 am

Woah! Is that a real picture of Amy Winehouse?
DeathDivine
DeathDivine
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 262
Favourite bands/Artists: : Metallica, Breaking Benjamin, Tupac, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Chamillionaire, Avenged Sevenfold, Underoath, All That Remains, Arsis, Pig Destroyer, Nightwish, Red, Scar Symmetry, Tool, As I Lay Dying + way more

Back to top Go down

Does amy winehouse make you horny baby? Empty Re: Does amy winehouse make you horny baby?

Post by Sykesy Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:26 pm

I believe so LMAO
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.

https://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Inah Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Ewwww.
Inah
Inah
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolty B Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:34 pm

Yeah baby, yeah! Smile
Bolty B
Bolty B
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 249
Favourite bands/Artists: : Prince, Michael Jackson, New Order, Joy Division, The Clash, George Michael, David Bowie, Billy Joel, Phil Collins, Stevie Wonder, The Smiths, Morrissey, Oasis, Van Halen, Guns 'N' Roses, Blink-182

Back to top Go down

Post by Shavs Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:01 am

Shame! They look so cute! Haha, but seriously, I feel very sorry for her. It seems like she's lost the plot a bit! Rolling Eyes

Shavs
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by C-Makaveli Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:11 pm

Shavs wrote:Shame! They look so cute! Haha, but seriously, I feel very sorry for her. It seems like she's lost the plot a bit! Rolling Eyes

I dont believe she ever had ''The Plot'' in the first place.

She annoys the hell out of me , both with her songs and how she continues to take drugs when everyone is trying to help her. She wants to kill herself they might as well let her if she doesnt want help.
C-Makaveli
C-Makaveli
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by NIRVANAPLAYER Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:17 pm

Dude... its hard to belive thats her. affraid
NIRVANAPLAYER
NIRVANAPLAYER
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 117
Favourite bands/Artists: : nirvana, slipknot, green day, stone sour, system of a down, scars on braudway, soundgarden, and a whole bunch more...
Registration date : 2008-10-01

https://www.youtube.com/IMABLEACHER

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:24 pm

Ewww that makes me sick!

Danny
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by xNICKYURINEx Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:51 pm

Amy Winehouse only looks good in photoshoots because they know what angle to take photos of her at and they know how to put makeup on her. Her candid photos are almost always ghastly.
xNICKYURINEx
xNICKYURINEx
Global Moderator!
Global Moderator!

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://www.myspace.com/xnickyurinex

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:33 am

Oh God.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 391
Favourite bands/Artists: : Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Slipknot, Black Tide, In Flames, Scars On Broadway, 5 Finger Death Punch, Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Dope, Metallica + shitloads more.
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaueh Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:29 pm

That is a real photo. I feel sorry for her and I'd love to see her make a turn around.
Beaueh
Beaueh
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 183
Favourite bands/Artists: : The Cure, My Chemical Romance, Alkaline Trio, Mötley Crüe
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayf Udeen Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:23 am

Poor girl. Razz Soooooo messed up.

Sayf Udeen
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum