The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U2, Any Fans?

+6
Danny
ubane
Bek
DeathDivine
Immortal
Sykesy
10 posters

Go down

U2, Any Fans? Empty U2, Any Fans?

Post by Sykesy Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:02 pm

IMO one of the greatest bands of all time.

Bono has great vocals and when you listen to there music it is as if they are telling a story it is so intresting. They have had many great hits and people say there "Soft" but IMO thats what makes them so great. Anyway any other fans?
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

https://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

U2, Any Fans? Empty Re: U2, Any Fans?

Post by Immortal Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:53 pm

Not a big fan of U2 but yeah, I respect their talent and accomplishments. "Beautiful Day" is a classic track but I was just never than into them really.
Immortal
Immortal
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 268
Favourite bands/Artists: : The Libertines, Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Blink 182, Less Than Jake, The Killers, Eminem, Nas, Redman, Dre, Oasis, Lupe Fiasco, Jamiroquai and Immortal Technique
Registration date : 2008-09-27

http://wgx-the-rebirth.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathDivine Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:25 am

Shady wrote:Not a big fan of U2 but yeah, I respect their talent and accomplishments. "Beautiful Day" is a classic track but I was just never than into them really.

I feel the same way. They're just a band I respect for what they've done for music but I just never really listen to.
DeathDivine
DeathDivine
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 262
Favourite bands/Artists: : Metallica, Breaking Benjamin, Tupac, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Chamillionaire, Avenged Sevenfold, Underoath, All That Remains, Arsis, Pig Destroyer, Nightwish, Red, Scar Symmetry, Tool, As I Lay Dying + way more

Back to top Go down

Post by Bek Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:11 am

I don't mind U2, but I don't love them either.

I've got the same sort of feeling with them, as I do with The Beatles, I respect them because of what they've done for music, and know they're amazingly talented, but they're just not my cup of tea.

Bek
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 351
Favourite bands/Artists: : Garth Brooks, Chris LeDoux, George Strait, Trisha Yearwood, Pink Floyd, Brooks & Dunn, The Eagles, Billy Joel
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ubane Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:49 pm

Bek wrote:I don't mind U2, but I don't love them either.

I've got the same sort of feeling with them, as I do with The Beatles, I respect them because of what they've done for music, and know they're amazingly talented, but they're just not my cup of tea.

how can you not like th beatles they are amazing expecaly hello good bie
ubane
ubane
Headbanger
Headbanger

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:00 am

Umm its opinion. How do you like black sabbath cause its an opinion. these posts are getting lame stay on topic ay!
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.

https://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 pm

I use to really like U2 but they got to slow for me. I still listen to a few of there songs like Butiful day, Vetigo and elevation!

Danny
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Of Spades Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:37 pm

I respect them but im not a fan!

Ace Of Spades
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaueh Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:05 am

I grew up listening to The Joshua Tree and Rattle And Hum. I like the music on those albums a lot more than the new songs they made that younger people seem to like. Mum went to Rattle And Hum while she was preggers with me.

Songs to listen to: "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For", "Red Hill Mining Town", "Helter Skelter", "Desire", "God Part II" and "All I Want Is You".

They might be from Dublin, but they're very good.
Beaueh
Beaueh
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 183
Favourite bands/Artists: : The Cure, My Chemical Romance, Alkaline Trio, Mötley Crüe
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Older U2. Joshua Tree is absolute class. So are some of their other stuff. It's a shame they had to try and take the AC/DC/Metallica/GNR route and release a new album, cos this last one is absolute crap.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 391
Favourite bands/Artists: : Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Slipknot, Black Tide, In Flames, Scars On Broadway, 5 Finger Death Punch, Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Dope, Metallica + shitloads more.
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaueh Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:02 pm

I never liked Beautiful Day or Elevation.
Beaueh
Beaueh
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 183
Favourite bands/Artists: : The Cure, My Chemical Romance, Alkaline Trio, Mötley Crüe
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolty B Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:56 pm

I always preferred their early post-punk stuff to their mainstream rock stuff like The Jousha Tree.
Bolty B
Bolty B
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 249
Favourite bands/Artists: : Prince, Michael Jackson, New Order, Joy Division, The Clash, George Michael, David Bowie, Billy Joel, Phil Collins, Stevie Wonder, The Smiths, Morrissey, Oasis, Van Halen, Guns 'N' Roses, Blink-182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down