The Music Crib!

Rugby League World Cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rugby League World Cup

Post by Bek on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 am

Well, this is happening very soon here in the Land Down Under.
And the final is being held in my capital city, Brisbane, Queensland Very Happy

Just wanted to say, AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! Oi! Oi! Oi!

Gotta say, our team is awesome as well, one of the best I've seen.

Bek
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 351
Favourite bands/Artists: : Garth Brooks, Chris LeDoux, George Strait, Trisha Yearwood, Pink Floyd, Brooks & Dunn, The Eagles, Billy Joel
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rugby League World Cup

Post by Sykesy on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:09 am

God nto brisbane. Suncorp stadium sucks Razz

No but seriously world Cup NRL doesnt intrest me. Whoever the selector is you see them favor a certain side. For example when ricky stuart was the selector the team was like 60% roosters players.

Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

View user profile http://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bek on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:30 am

Well, it doesn't help that Ricky Stuart is a total moron as well. But yeah, that's true. I find it funny that Matt Orford was the so called "Best Player In The Game" by winning the Dally M, but can't even make the Australian team.

And Suncorp Stadium sucks....you're just jealous you haven't got a stadium anywhere near as awesome as we do Razz
Personally I hate most of Brisbane, but that, The Gabba, and the Entertainment Centre are exceptions Razz

Bek
Moderator!
Moderator!

Favourite bands/Artists: : Garth Brooks, Chris LeDoux, George Strait, Trisha Yearwood, Pink Floyd, Brooks & Dunn, The Eagles, Billy Joel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:34 am

Suncorp..C'mon ever heard of telstra stadium. It shots all over it. Here is an intresting fact, Suncorp's turf is made of sand!

Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bek on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:39 am

Yep, I have heard of Telstra Stadium, and purely coz of the fact it's in NSW, I don't like it Razz
Everything is better in QLD than it is NSW, it's a known fact Razz

And maybe the thing that makes Telstra look crap, is that, it holds almost double Suncorp does, and never gets filled during NRL season, whereas Suncorp is filled each and every week.

Bek
Moderator!
Moderator!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:42 am

Everything is better in Queensland then NSW.....Righhhhhhhhhhht. Umm what state has the biggest population...there is proof right there. And it doesnt get filled cause it doesnt hold a little over 20 000. It holds like 120 000.

Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bek on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:46 am

Suncorp holds 50 000...And that's why I said that, maybe it doesn't look as good because it's not as full, and Suncorp is always full. It gives that conception.
And it has a bigger population because everything started off in NSW, and we don't want any Cockroaches in here Razz

Speaking of Queensland's awesomeness, Alfie Langer is being inducted into the Sport Australia Hall Of Fame as I type this.

Bek
Moderator!
Moderator!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:52 am

50 000. And you call us cockroaches Ha Ha Ha. Damn it ive got nothing Embarassed

Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top