Happy-mudvayne

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy-mudvayne

Post by Sykesy on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:22 pm

Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

View user profile http://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy-mudvayne

Post by DeathDivine on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:57 pm

I'll never get tired of that song. I used to put that song on repeat and listen to it non-stop while I work out.
DeathDivine
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 262
Favourite bands/Artists: : Metallica, Breaking Benjamin, Tupac, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Chamillionaire, Avenged Sevenfold, Underoath, All That Remains, Arsis, Pig Destroyer, Nightwish, Red, Scar Symmetry, Tool, As I Lay Dying + way more

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:42 am

Your not wrong. On my itunes it has 322 plays. Its one song you never get tired of

Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.

View user profile http://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathDivine on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:06 am

haha 372 on mine. Usually I would never listen to one song that much. It's just cuz i would work out to it for hours so it added up
DeathDivine
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 262
Favourite bands/Artists: : Metallica, Breaking Benjamin, Tupac, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Chamillionaire, Avenged Sevenfold, Underoath, All That Remains, Arsis, Pig Destroyer, Nightwish, Red, Scar Symmetry, Tool, As I Lay Dying + way more

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bek on Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:35 am

Awesome song! It's actually one of the best songs I've ever heard, which is a big thing coming from someone who's very new to Metal, and I'm still not entirely sold on Metal(I like it, but dont love it), but this song is something special.

Bek
Moderator!
Moderator!

Number of posts : 351
Favourite bands/Artists: : Garth Brooks, Chris LeDoux, George Strait, Trisha Yearwood, Pink Floyd, Brooks & Dunn, The Eagles, Billy Joel
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top