The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hit Em Up - Tupac Shakur ft Outlawz

2 posters

Go down

Hit Em Up - Tupac Shakur ft Outlawz Empty Hit Em Up - Tupac Shakur ft Outlawz

Post by C-Makaveli Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:19 pm

* WARNING * Theres a fair bit of cursing in this here video , you have been warned.

Voted by Vibe Magazine as The Greatest Diss Track Ever , Tupac , Under the Makaveli name , released this track with his group Outlawz and took aim at East Coast rappers , including The Notorious B.I.G, B.I.G's Wife Faith Evans, Lil Kim , Mobb Deep & Chino XL. Jay Z & Nas were also originally targetted in the song but were removed in pre-production , as Nas & Pac settled their differences and the Outlawz believed that Jay Z hadnt attacked Pac so he shouldnt attack him.
C-Makaveli
C-Makaveli
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Hit Em Up - Tupac Shakur ft Outlawz Empty Re: Hit Em Up - Tupac Shakur ft Outlawz

Post by Immortal Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:30 pm

I love the rant at the end. Tupac is a lyrical genius, one of the greatest performers in history and an icon to the rap community. "Hit 'Em Up" is the best diss track ever and a masterful song.
Immortal
Immortal
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 268
Favourite bands/Artists: : The Libertines, Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Blink 182, Less Than Jake, The Killers, Eminem, Nas, Redman, Dre, Oasis, Lupe Fiasco, Jamiroquai and Immortal Technique
Registration date : 2008-09-27

http://wgx-the-rebirth.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Hit Em Up - Tupac Shakur ft Outlawz Empty Re: Hit Em Up - Tupac Shakur ft Outlawz

Post by C-Makaveli Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:32 pm

I Laugh every time Pac says the line '' Biggie Remember when I used to let you sleep on the couch and beg your bitch to let you sleep in the house ''. The face Pac puls is funny as hell.
C-Makaveli
C-Makaveli
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down