The Music Crib!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Music Crib!
The Music Crib!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powerman 5000

+2
ubane
Sykesy
6 posters

Go down

Powerman 5000 Empty Powerman 5000

Post by Sykesy Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:35 pm

One of my favourite all time bands. The recent stuff (Destroy What you joy) is more rock and metal but there old stuff like "When Worlds Collide", "Bombshell" and "Riot Time" are great songs. They dont have one sucky song IMO. Anyway any fans?
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1192
Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

https://themusiccrib.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Powerman 5000 Empty Re: Powerman 5000

Post by ubane Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:22 pm

i havnt heard alot of there stuff but i have heard bomshell and when worlds colide and they are awesome
ubane
ubane
Headbanger
Headbanger

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrestlingNerd Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:24 pm

When Worlds Collide is a Great Song
TheWrestlingNerd
TheWrestlingNerd
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 44
Favourite bands/Artists: : Seveendust, Korn, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Mudvayne, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach

http://prowrestlingroom.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrestlingNerd Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:29 pm

i like the band now as i just found out bout em and like them! this forum is great
TheWrestlingNerd
TheWrestlingNerd
Music Fan!
Music Fan!

Number of posts : 44
Favourite bands/Artists: : Seveendust, Korn, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Mudvayne, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach

http://prowrestlingroom.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by NIRVANAPLAYER Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:29 pm

I've only heard when worlds collide. But I should really check out some of their other stuff. Twisted Evil
NIRVANAPLAYER
NIRVANAPLAYER
Indy performer
Indy performer

Number of posts : 117
Favourite bands/Artists: : nirvana, slipknot, green day, stone sour, system of a down, scars on braudway, soundgarden, and a whole bunch more...
Registration date : 2008-10-01

https://www.youtube.com/IMABLEACHER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:06 am

Love them. Always dependable on making a great album. All the album I have are highly enjoyable and I could listen to them for a fair while, because they sound sort of unique on my eyes.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Number of posts : 391
Favourite bands/Artists: : Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Slipknot, Black Tide, In Flames, Scars On Broadway, 5 Finger Death Punch, Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Dope, Metallica + shitloads more.
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by xNICKYURINEx Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:12 am

I bought their Transform album which was just terrible. This band no longer appeals to me. I use to like them back in like 4th grade or something like that.
xNICKYURINEx
xNICKYURINEx
Global Moderator!
Global Moderator!

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://www.myspace.com/xnickyurinex

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:14 am

I don't have that album, but I highly enjoy Anyone For Doomsday? and Destroy What You Enjoy. Very listenable imo, but, of course, each to their own and i'm not going to attack you for not enjoying their music.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Favourite bands/Artists: : Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Slipknot, Black Tide, In Flames, Scars On Broadway, 5 Finger Death Punch, Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Dope, Metallica + shitloads more.

Back to top Go down

Post by xNICKYURINEx Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:16 am

I never had those CDs. I only bought Transform. Download it and tell me what you think about it. I personally only found one or two songs enjoyable on that CD. Although I haven't listened to the CD in ages.
xNICKYURINEx
xNICKYURINEx
Global Moderator!
Global Moderator!

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://www.myspace.com/xnickyurinex

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:18 am

Yeah, i'll give it a download.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:12 am

OK.. Look you both need to get the Album "Tongiht the stars revolt". Its there main CD and has "When worlds collide", "Riot Time", "Last Night On earth", "Automatic" and more great songs. Just looking at that list if you know the songs blows you away
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Favourite bands/Artists: : Nickelback, Fall out Boy, A7X, Hinder, The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, TOAD, SOAD, Metallica, Van Halen, Linkin Park, KsE, HELLYEAH, Mudvayne and a crap load more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:17 am

Yeah, I've got that album. I just liked the Anyone For Doomsday? and Destroy What You Enjoy more. Tonight The Stars Revolt! is still a pretty good album, I enjoy the other 2 much more though.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykesy Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:24 am

Destroy What You Enjoy is the new style powerman 5K its good but not great. They got rid of there Metal/sci-fi style. Anyone for doomsday is a great album though.

Mega!! Kung Fu Radio and Transform though would have to be there two only poor albums. the rest are great and i cannot wait for there new album to be released next year Very Happy
Sykesy
Sykesy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizza Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:02 am

Yeah, Nicky is right. I've listened to most of Transform and it's a bit of a shocker.
Kizza
Kizza
Mainstream Hopeful
Mainstream Hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum